This plugin allows the customization of a template set that is being used to render a given page.
How to use
Include the plugin tag as usual, provide the template folder name as a parameter.
<< customtpl foldername >>
To be more specific, the plugin
- searches a copy of every default template in given folder (tpl/foldername/wiki.htm)
- if a file exists, replaces the global template variable, and uses that file
- if a file not found, uses initial one instead
Check it out
For instance, this page has custom output template but no editor
- check Edit page below (it will use default schema),
- then check Preview button - it has other markup with styles defined.
Example code is placed in tpl/foldername/wiki.htm,
the better practice is not to use inline tag, but to create another css and use it.
This plugin works only on WabiSabi960 mod (because it has the global template variables).